This week, join me at my kitchen table for a look at what's the latest in the world of Hungry Nordic. Tip: join the email subscribers list in order to be first to hear when registration opens for my webinar - I'm planning to offer a free early registration.
**UPDATE** Enrollment is open! Check availability on my schedule and sign up for the individual session or a group class.
Resources for converting recipes:
1) Google (just type "convert" and then "2.5 lbs to kg" or whatever you want to convert)
2) King Arthur Flour has a very useful chart specific to flours and other baking ingredients: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/learn/ingredient-weight-chart.html
3) For more detail in converting, try Wikipedia for further info or https://www.cleancss.com/convert-units for converting any unit I can think of (scroll down for volume and weight conversions).
4) For instructions on going back and forth between metric and imperial measurements, all recipes has a great guide here: http://dish.allrecipes.com/recipe-conversion-basics/
5) For instructions on scaling recipes up or down, The Spruce has a quick guide here: https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-scale-a-recipe-995827
Copyright 2017 Amanda Hansen, all rights reserved